Sunday, August 14, 2011

Square Peg, Your Curator

Today I am still thinking of the clean, crisp places below featuring the color aqua.  I am loving aqua used as a neutral, and am loving the organic touch provided by the capis wall below.  My thoughts are turning to organic art.  What sort of organic art would I feature in a minimal place featuring aqua?  Below are a few of my choices.  Hope you enjoy!

I adore the vision of Jennifer Booher.  She creates orderly patterns from objects found on the beach.  Makes me want to take a walk on the beach right now!


Beautiful paintings by Haynes Worth.  Love the soft hand here and, of course, the colors.

I adore the organic shapes of Kiran Chahal's multi-media works!  These would fit perfectly in an industrial, organic or mid-century loft.  I want them.  Okay I've got my art collection completed, now I just need to find a loft.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin