Thursday, August 4, 2011

A Couple of Perfect Kitchens

I fantasize about having an open kitchen.  This is one of my favorite kitchens of all time.  I adore rustic, industrial elements with hot pink accents, and of course a lot of white.  The concrete is the perfect foil to the pink and, once again, proves that pink can be used in a modern, edgy way.  I apologize for forgetting where I got this image.  My bad.  Please contact me if you know its source.

I think this is actually a cafe, but isn't it fab?  There's lots of inspiration for the home here.  I could see this as a studio apartment, with the counter area serving as an open kitchen. I adore the color scheme of gray and pink, the wood floors and, of course, the lanterns.  I think this is going to be my color scheme for Fall.  Image via Solid Frog.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin