Sunday, August 7, 2011

Metallics!

I adore metallics and definitely want to include some in my decor for Fall.  I want to use more cool colors.    Grays, silvers, blues and lots of fun metallics.  By now, you are sick of hearing me talk about the Novogratzes, but I can't help it!  I love their work!
Did you see this stunning apartment they decorated on their show on HGTV?  I adore it.  It's like they plucked it right out of my mind.  I adore the combination of blues and the metallics.  I've written many times of my love for silver on this blog (see previous posts here).   Here are some silver accessories I'd love to add to my apartment.
The Audrey Chair from Chiasso.  Drool.

 The Grace chair would work well too.  Also from Chiasso.

Ottoman and pillow from Chiasso.  Candle holders from Z Gallerie.  I already have the perfect vase from the yard sale I described below.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin