Tuesday, January 15, 2008

New Stuff from CB2

I'm slow getting to this post, and I know the blogworld is buzzing with all the new stuff from CB2, but I just had to get in on the action. Here are a few of my favorite things.

Ambria vases. Okay, I admit it. I broke down and ordered the smaller one. I couldn't help it. As my readers know, I am in love with white, matte vases in simple forms. And they are hard to find. Most are off-white or glossy. I adore these. They actually remind me a little of Sophie Cook's work, I wrote about Sophie here. Sophie's vases, of course, demonstrate a higher level of skill as the neck is much finer. I tend to measure all vases against her work. I can't afford Sophie's work right now, so I was excited to see these. When the vase arrives, I will be sure to let you know how I like it.Ghost lamp. Adore this. Would look great with my moon lamp and I could start a collection like Ted Allen & Barry Rice's collection (wrote about here). Wait, wait....putting on the breaks. I am hoping to move to a new apartment so I must keep my consumption low.

Lunar coffee table. I usually hate coffee tables. They are almost always rectangular shaped, which looks too severe to me. I prefer ovals, but they are hard to find. Just look at this beauty. I adore this! I won't be buying, but it really is a good deal at $199.00.


Graffiti pillow. Isn't this cute! I won't be ordering this either, it would be so easy to make. But it is adorable! Jessie, this would look cute in your home, but you could easily make it too. Of course, who has the time? Maybe it's easier to order!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin