Friday, January 11, 2008

The Things I'd Like to Experience in My Lifetime

Like most people, I felt philosophical at the beginning of the New Year. Although, I admit I cringed every time someone asked me what my resolutions were. I didn't want to make resolutions that I wouldn't keep. Maybe I should resolve not to judge myself harshly for not keeping my resolutions.  As I thought about resolutions for the year, my thoughts became larger. What would I like to experience in my lifetime? The amazing thing is, I can experience them with flickr!  Here are a few of the things I would like to experience. These are not necessarily in order of importance.

1. Live in a beach house.




2. Swim in deep blue water.




3. See the pyramids.



4. Take a pottery class.




5. Spend time at a Buddhist monastery.


6. See the Earth from space.


7. Meet H.H. The Dalai Lama.




8. To run.

9. To plop down on a Togo sofa - preferably after getting exhausted from running!



10. To have all the free time I need to paint.

11.  To live with longing or restlessness of any kind.

12.  To love unconditionally.

What are the things you would like to experience in your lifetime? I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin