Friday, July 1, 2011

Seattle - Chinatown









If you are a seafood lover, you are in for a treat in Seattle!  We had dim sum at Jade Garden Restaurant.  We ate shrimp dumplings and crab dumplings.  The shrimp is to die for - large succulent pieces of shrimp.  Even in the egg rolls.  Heaven.  I highly recommend it.  Dim sum is fun because they just keep bringing food and more food.  At first we were panicked because there were no prices on the menu.  In Cleveland a meal like this would cost $100 (not to mention the shrimp would be no where near as good).  We almost fainted when we got our bill.  $23.00!  What a bargain.  I've said it before - the food is great in Seattle and inexpensive.




Just click on a picture if you'd like to see a larger version of it.  Here's a couple of tchotchkes I bought:

Maneki Neko goes by many names.  Lucky Cat, Fortune Cat.  Hopefully they will bring me money so I can go back to Seattle!

All images by Peggy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yummm I love dim sum!!!! Will definitly give it a try when I travel to Seattle. Will let you knowhow the experience goes. Thanks for the tip.
xxx
Mariana

http://m-daydreaminginthecity.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin