Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Seattle - Buskers

Pike Place Market was the highlight of my visit to Seattle.  Part of what makes Pike Place Market so charming is the buskers.  Busker was a new word for me - it's a person who entertains in public.  And these are no slouches.  These are bona fide, talented musicians sharing their gifts with the public.  The public donates in appreciation.  It's all about love.

 




This last band is called A Moment in Time.  They are the best a cappella group I've ever seen.  The lead singer's name is Johnnie Gray and you can see the Holy Spirit in him.  He's truly blessed and full of love.  I'd like to write an article about him, if anyone reading this blog knows how to get in contact with him, please let me know.

All images by Peggy

1 comment:

Greener Pastures--A City Girl Goes Country said...

My mother played the accordian so it has a special place in my heart. Plus, it's different. I love different.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin