Monday, January 18, 2010

Winding up gray obsession (for now)

Dear readers, as you know I've been obsessing about gray a lot lately. I think it's Abigail Ahern's fault. Everytime I read her blog, I want to paint my apartment gray. I love gray with pink, and I love gray with orange. The other day I went shopping, thinking that I was going to buy some gray pillows. Instead, it was turquoise that kept catching my eyes. Color. It's a fickle, but joyful thing. I'd like to wrap up my obsession with gray for the time being. Here are some pics from my inspiration files. Hope you enjoy!


Flickr user fac_610.


Lawrence's South Boston Light Box via Apartment Therapy. I love Lawrence's home. If you love art, as well as artsy display, you will love his home.



Jessica Helgerson via The Style Files. I love this room! Love the gray walls, standing lamp, white sofa, orange pillows and gray poufs.

Michelle Lives with Art via Apartment Therapy. This home tour is sublime. Michelle has a great eye. I love these paintings, they remind me of some work I am doing replicating the gray paint city workers splash on graffiti. This room confirms my belief that gray looks great with acid green as well.


Here's some accessories I think would work well in Michelle's beautiful home. Iris Zohar's onion vase, pillow and pouf by CB2. Thank you for humoring me during my obsession with gray. I'm moving on to turquoise obsession, but I'm sure will return to gray at a later date. Stay tuned.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin