Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Currently obsessing about....


This chandelier. I've been seeing lots of chandeliers made out of branches. I love them. Too bad I am not a very good DIYer. I need to commission someone to make this for me. Also love the table and dark wall. Image Door Sixteen.



This collection of black pottery. I love the way the pots are cohesively displayed and that acrylic box is perfect! I need one. I've been wondering if I can incorporate black accessories into my decor, and still keep the place airy. Dan shows that it can be done. You simply must see the rest of this gorgeous home! Dan's MMC (Mostly Midcentury) Home and Gallery via Apartment Therapy. When touring Dan's home, it is evident he is a cutting edge curator. So, it's no surprise that he owns a gallery. His gallery is entitled Devening Projects + Exhibits.


This bedding from Anthropologie. Swoon. Still obsessing about gray.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin