Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The next few days... and an announcement

Hello dear readers! Over the next few days, I will be attempting to redesign this blog and to open an Etsy shop. Please bear with me, and let me know if there are any strange glitches or if you have any suggestions. HTML language is kicking my butt, and at the moment I can't afford to hire a designer. I am hoping to take classes in web design soon.

We've been focusing on decor a lot lately, so during breaks from the redesign I will be changing the focus to art for a while. After that we will obsess about the hot color for Spring - Turquoise! Remember you heard it here first. Image by Peggy.

I also have an exciting announcement! I started a new blog dedicated to my photographic work. Since I often worry that this blog is littered with too many words, the photoblog will only be photos. The link is cityandsky.blogspot.com and is also listed on my sidebar. I hope you will check it out.



All photos on city and sky are by me and are my property. Please feel free to use my images with proper credit. I am currently taking submissions from photographers who would like to be linked on this blog. I prefer moody themes. I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin