Monday, January 4, 2010

New Accessories

Happy New Year, dear readers! I hope you had a wonderful holiday season and that 2010 is the best year of your life! I was snowed in today, so I perused a couple of my favorite online stores to see what was new. They didn't disappoint. I love shopping for accessories. Here's a peak at some of the fab new stuff available.




CB2 has some wonderful new vases, pillows and dig that knit pouf!


Beautiful new vases from Chiasso.


And look at this beautiful new bedding from Chiasso! I want it. As my readers know, I live in a small studio. Since the bed is out in the open, beautiful bedding is a necessity. And dig that headboard! Love the color scheme of this room, as you know I've been obsessed with pink and gray lately. This may be the new color scheme for my apartment. Stay tuned.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin