Sunday, January 17, 2010

More favorite rooms

Dear readers, like you I have a large inspiration file. I'm trying to get more organized with it and get my favorite rooms posted on this blog. As you know, I am a sucker for Bohemian modern style, and anything in pink.

This is a very fine example of Bohemian modern. I could move in here! Isn't this the most inviting sofa you've ever seen? I adore a classic sofa done in modern colors. Image via Poppy Talk.

One of the cutest dining sets I've seen! I love it. Image via Two Dot Two.

Alan Higgs via Beautymist. As you know, I am obsessed by white floors (can't believe I haven't done a post on that yet). But yellow floors? Never even thought of that. I love this room, but it's definitely a place I'd like to visit, not live in. Perhaps this room is a great cure for winter lethargy. I adore those Florence Knoll (?) benches in hot pink, I want them!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin