Thursday, April 1, 2010

Pretty Girly Things or Virtual Collections

Today I packed my dishes (I'm moving, if interested see previous post here). As I was packing, I kept wondering why I have so much stuff. Then I procrastinated by reading blogs, checking out flickr and Etsy. I came across this lovely piece of jadite and wished I had a whole collection of jadite. So here's my virtual collection of jadite. Takes up a lot less room, I don't have to wash them and I don't have to pack them. Still, it would be fun to touch them....

Jadite Kate. I adore this pink!
I love this image. I think only the plates are jadite, but this is such a wonderful composition. This would make a great poster. Love the pink and blue, and the brooch. Image via Picnic by Ellie.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin