Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Exciting Announcement!

Dear readers, I have a very exciting announcement! I was invited by The 23rd Atmosphere Group to take part in the first show at their new gallery in Chicago's Art District, Pilsen East. The show is entitled, "Beyond Warhol in the 21st Century, A Post-Pop MetaRomantic Retrofit." I am grateful to Robert Furman, the organizer of the show, for taking an interest in my art. Furman will be exhibiting his own provocative work as well. The other artists in the show are Mel Smothers and Pindar Van Arman. The show will be in Chicago throughout the month of May and then moves to Brooklyn in June. For more details, please see the show's catalog here. If you are in Chicago, please stop and say hi! I will be sure to keep you posted on how the show goes.
Image by Peggy.

3 comments:

Heat said...

That's such good news!!!!!!!!! Congratulations, I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!
Heather

Peggy said...

Thank you, Heather!

kim. said...

Congrats Peggy! Wish Chicago were a bit closer cause I'd love to check it out!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin