Tuesday, April 20, 2010

What I've been working on lately.....

Dear readers, just a brief announcement. As I examine the direction my life and blog are taking, I am going to shift the focus a bit over the next couple of days to the art that I have been working on. My art is definitely in a transitional phase, and today I am excited that I mastered a stroke that I've been working on for a long time. Will anyone ever see the stroke or even notice it? No, probably not. But I'll know. And it's a major accomplishment and very satisfying. I hope you will take the journey with me in the following days as we talk about my artistic evolution, and I invite your (gentle) comments. After that I will have an exciting announcement. As always, thank you for reading. It means the world to me. xxoo

Image by Mark Yasenchack.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin