Friday, December 21, 2007

Gray Inspiration and Low Scale

Yesterday I wrote quite a bit about how I love the soft feeling of gray. I also wrote about how I love low scale furnishings and accessories. Then I saw this image from Zara Home via decor8. I about flipped! What a gorgeous, sexy, cozy room! Love the Moroccan/Asian feel to it. The layout of this room would be perfect for a small studio like mine. The bed and sofa are one! I adore the wrap around headboard, the pile of pillows, the rug and the ottoman. I would love to find out who styled this room. It is amazing.

I would probably edit the chair, the box next to it and the branch. But that's just me. I like sparse rooms, and I almost always want to edit. That goes for almost every room I look at, including my own. In place of the chair I'd like to see a low bench with tea lights lined up on it. By that's my two cents, and keep in mind, two cents isn't worth much. It's still an amazing room and I adore it. Makes me want to curl up and take a nap.

Holly, thanks for always being an inspiration and for sharing this link. When did you say they are coming to the U.S.?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin