Thursday, October 28, 2010

I wish...

It's a sickness. Even as I'm trying to weed stuff out, I keep looking at stuff. Sometimes it makes my head spin. I'm trying to make my apartment beautiful with no money. I have a confession to make, I'm a hypocrite. I write about the virtues of decorating on a budget. But, I wish I had a lot of money. It's just that I'm not very good at the things that earn a lot of money in the U.S. Shameful, I know. Here are some beautiful things I'd like to have for my apartment:




This painting by Joey Slaughter. It's perfect. It would look great in my place. Wish I'd painted it.

A Moroccan wedding blanket. I've always wanted one. For more beauty of Morocco, see Holly at decor8's post, here. The lucky girl actually visited Peacock Pavilions, the project of one of my favorite bloggers, Maryam at My Marrakesh.


An ghost chair by Philippe Starck.

White floors. How I covet you. Look at this beautiful space. Like living on a cloud. White floors would be perfect in my attic apartment since I already feel like I'm living in a tree house. Image via Desire to Inspire (10/19/10). More than anything, however, I wish I could learn to be happy with what I have and not always want to change things.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin