Thursday, October 28, 2010

David Cho

I'm working feverishly on making my apartment a beautiful and efficient work/live space. While working I've been listening to music and obsessing about art. Over the next few days I'd like to present a series of artists that I love. The common thread in the work of these artists is that there is an organic quality to their work. The works have both primitive and futuristic elements. The first is David Cho. I think it's especially cool when an artist comes from a street art tradition.

I was going to write a pithy review of his work, but just check out his website. Make sure you read the About section. The guy is fascinating.






This is Munko, a vinyl toy of David's work produced by KidRobot. I need one.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin