Saturday, May 22, 2010

look what I found thrifting today!


Today was a beautiful day, so I decided to go thrifting. I had a great time talking with shop owners and artists, my peeps. And I got some great deals! All this loot for $32.00. Score! Here's the breakdown:
...
1930s style watercolor, $8.00. Signed by the artist Kupur. Difficult to find anything about this artist. If you are familiar with his work, please email me.
...
Three turquoise vases, $8.00 ($2.00 each for the small ones, $4.00 for the tall one). The tall one was really a steal. It's old, dating back to the 1800s, but there's a chip in the back. I don't mind, though, gives it character.
...
Fenton satin glass vase! I've always wanted one, and I adore this color. You won't believe it - $4.00!
...
Haeger vintage panther, $12.00. I've been wanting one ever since I saw Retromod and Haegernerd's homes on flickr (see previous post here). I like this one because it is small. I think it fits in well with my new edgy feminine, Asian, Bohemian style.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin