Friday, May 14, 2010

resin, baby

I know how it is, dear readers. After seeing the resin bracelets as sculpture, in Laura Olsen and Stephen Ormandy's home (featured below), you too want a resin bracelet sculpture. I know I do. But after visiting Dinosaur Design's wonderful website, you feel disappointed because you don't want to spend $250 for a bracelet. Well don't despair. Here's the solution - Resign Resin Design. Fortunately, the artist is having a love affair with resin. She makes fab bracelets, and they are reasonably priced!






Now you too can construct a resin bracelet sculpture. I'm fascinated by resin - I'll take one of each please! I'd like a resin bowl in hot pink, maybe I'll contact Resign to see if she does custom orders. Please let me know if you click over to Resign's shop and make a purchase. I enjoy supporting online artists. xxoo

3 comments:

kim. said...

Your new fancy schmancy blog design looks awesome! Kudos to Jessie!

Unknown said...

they're so adorable! I want each and every one of them

Jessie said...

I love how all your colorful posts match your blog now. Everything really pops!!!! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin