Friday, February 5, 2010

Turquoise Obsession

I can't stop obsessing about turquoise. I really love the darker, almost teal turquoise. It looks great with so many colors: red, yellow, pink, purple and of course lots of white. I want to paint my apartment turquoise!
Image Brian Goddard Photography.

Image Jasho Design.

Karl Anderson via Desire to Inspire. Love how all the white pops against the turquoise walls!

Image via Down and Out Chic. Love those red lamps!

Image HGTV via Casapinka.

Flickr user Hidden in France. I want that silver leaf dresser!

You already know I adore the way Jessie of My Mod Style uses color. Here's an update of her bedroom. Doesn't the black and white bedding look fab with the turquoise walls?

Image flickr user Spring Globe.

I adore this Chinese inspired cabinet! Image via Shine.

Images: turquoise vases deedee9:14; sushi dish Uneek Glass Fushions; handmade flowers by Etsy seller JujaCrafts; print from Maya Lee Photography.

Here's a prescription for the winter blues. Pair turquoise tights with pink shoes and a cute black mini. Image VonMurr. For more turquoise obsession, see previous post here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin