Saturday, March 20, 2010

More blue inspiration

Hello, dear readers! I'm still obsessing about blue. I wanted to quickly share a couple of new pictures which I have added to my inspiration files.

I've mentioned Abigail Ahern's home many times. She's the one who made me notice dark rooms. This picture is from a photo shoot. The carpet and chair are not hers, but they sure look great in the space. I love that chair. That silver and blue fabric provide a nice contrast to the dark walls. And I love that painting.

I am in love with this blue ottoman! I want it. Image Kevin O'Shea.

I love blue with orange! This sofa works very well with the large orange shade. Image via Hidden in France.



I am also really loving turquoise with red and white. Image via Pink Friday.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin