Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Etsy Procrastination

You know how it is. You have a lot of projects going on. Your head is swimming with everything you need to do. Your to do list keeps growing, and you haven't checked a single thing off your list. So what do you do? Procrastinate. I am a master of procrasination. One of my favorite ways to procrastinate is perusing Etsy.
...
I discovered a fascinating artist I'd like to share with you. Rebecca Barfoot. I seem to be loving very feminine objects and decor lately, and Rebecca's ceramics and prints fit in perfectly. They have a soft romance and make me think of wistful Spring days spent day dreaming.

I adore her ceramics. These are slipcast porcelain reproductions of vintage bottles. I want them all!








Her prints are romantic and mysterious. I love her use of pink and blue and her soft hand.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin