Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Custom Munnies

I adore urban vinyl toys, so I'd like to try my hand at a custom. I bought this Munny a while ago. He's sitting on my desk waiting patiently to be painted. But I'm afraid of ruining him! I adore the creativity of artists who customize toys, and I followed Kidrobot's custom munny contest closely last year (see previous post here).

For some inspiration, I did a flickr search. Here are a few of my favorites. I am amazed at the creativity and diversity displayed. I could see an entire museum exhibit devoted to custom munnies.

How cute are these? They were a wedding present - talk about your thoughtful and perfect gift. Wouldn't they be sweet on a wedding cake. Image by Max Kiesler.

Indescribble

doc18

glitterbat

This one lights up! How cool is that? Image by pottstar

Malota

I think this is my favorite!
Above two images by Bell. I'm a huge fan of Bell's work. See previous post here.

1 comment:

me melodia said...

the wedding munnies are so cute!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin