Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Window Shopping, Vol. I

I mentioned in my post below that I shopped at Sweet Lorain in Cleveland yesterday.  I just had to show you a couple of sofas that I fell in love with.

Dig this two piece orange sofa!  Gorgeous!  I love that corner.  I love mid century modern.  This would look so fab in my place.  At $750 it's reasonably priced, it's sturdy and well made.  They just don't make them like that any more.  But it's not in my budget.  Oh well.  I'm sure it will sell quickly.

Look at this deco sofa and chair.  So cute!  Love the shape.  Love the low sale.  I can imagine stretching out on this to watch a movie.  Of course, I'd fill it with lots of pillows.  Also dig that coffee table and that standing lamp.  I might have to go back for that lamp.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

The couches are beautiful!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin