Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A new vase arrangement


Hello dear readers!  Hope you had a great weekend.  Below I wrote about arranging vases in my sister-in-law's entry way.  I got inspired to move around some of my vases, so I thought I'd show you the new  arrangement.  Rearranging vases is fun!  I think I should have worked in a flower shop!  I love their shapes.  This is part of my ceramic collection.  The green planter is from the McCoy Floraline collection and has the most wonderful matte finish.  The small pink bowl is Haeger.  I spray painted the larger pink vase because modern pink vases are hard to find.  Do you have a collection of glass or ceramic - maybe even both?  I'm thinking of doing a post featuring people's collections.  Contact me if you'd like to show off your collection here.  xo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin