Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pink Obsession

Dear readers, as you know I obsess about color all the time. Color is addictive, and I love all of them. But, pink is my all-time favorite. I have loved pink my whole life. I could easily live in an all pink home. I love all shades of pink. I adore pale pink, but hot pink is my favorite. I adore pink used in an edgy, modern way. Here is an orgy of pink for you. Hope you enjoy!

I love pink hair! Image by Peggy.

This beautiful home in Bangkok, uses pink in a modern and gentle way. Image via Living, Etc.



Flickr user ayeupmeduck.



I've had this image in my inspiration folder a long time. That table cloth is pure genius! I could use one for my round table. It was designed by the lovely Maryam of one of my favorite blogs, My Marrakesh. Doesn't she set a lovely table? I hope one day to visit her olive groves.


If I owned my apartment, I'd like to have it renovated to include an open kitchen. This just may be my fantasy kitchen. Image Modern Interior.



Dig this dining room. I may need to paint my apartment fuchsia again. Image flickr user All About Eve.




I adore this very glamorous and sophisticated use of pink. I want that candelabra! Sarah's Modern Glam Palace via Apartment Therapy.


Groovy bedroom by Ghislane Vinas. Don't you love those lamps?


The Rug Company.


I love this sofa with the ghost chairs! Image Living, Etc. via Casapinka. Please forgive the crop of the painting, the editors of Creative Influences have taken a vow to never show representations of weapons on this blog, no matter how inconsequential they seem. However, the artistry of this home is worthy of mention.

Living, Etc.


A very popular image. Gorgeous room. Marjorie Skoudas.

Normally bathroom design bores me. I prefer a bathroom to be private and purely functional. However, this is probably the most gorgeous bathroom I've ever seen. Marie Claire Maison.

Pink is wonderful in small pops as well, and looks great in any decor with any color.

Love this pouf! Image Boboho. Really cute website, utilizing cool technology. Love the painting too.

Marjorie Skoudas again. I love Marjorie's use of color. Love the pop of the hot pink table coupled with the periwinkle (another of my favorites).

Love the hot pink chair. Hate the fabric on the ottoman. Love the idea of a patchwork fabric, just not into the horse motif. Image designspongeshop.


Love the pillows! Love the yellow lamp too! Image designspongeshop.


I've had this image in my inspiration folder a long time. When I move to a place where I actually have a bedroom, this is the color scheme I'd like to use. Brown walls with a pop of pink and orange. Love that lamp! Desire to Inspire.


Love the Panton S Chair in hot pink! Image via Bijou Kaleidoscope.


Fenton glass never looked better! Formerly available at Ebay. Unfortunately, I didn't win this one.


This is a room in a Frankfurt museum where they display Andy Warhol. I think the pink is a perfect choice for the master of pop art. Image via flickr user tom.k.



This is a picture of my new home and car. Ha, just kidding! I love this picture. Image by flickr user Anne Strickland. Need more pink? See previous post here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin