Monday, October 19, 2009

A Trip to Columbus

Last Friday my sister-in-law, nephews and I took a trip to Columbus, Ohio. Of course, I took along my camera. Here's a few photos I'd like to share.


Skyline taken from a moving car.

This modern building had really cool balconies that wrapped around the corners.

A dumpster.

Remnant from a building that was torn down.

Red trees, red road.

Reflection.

The convention center.

My favorite vintage store, also has a shop in Columbus!



Sofas in a lounge. I'd love to have these in my apartment.



Everywhere I go, I look at pottery! The two pieces to the right are actually lamp bases. I think it's a great idea to repurpose lamps as vases.

1 comment:

My Owl Barn said...

Wonderful photos. The photo titled 'reflection' is my favorite.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin