Thursday, February 5, 2009

Less Words or People Create Beautiful Things

Lately I've been hearing, reading and speaking too many words. Words are a beautiful thing, but sometimes we just need a break from them. For the next couple of days, I'd like to use less words and present pretty pictures. It never ceases to amaze me the beautiful things humans create. I must need sunshine, because yellow figures prominently in the images I am attracted to today. Hope you enjoy!

Paleo vase, paleo pot and sprout bottle vases from CB2; Kai serving bowls from Crate and Barrel; incense burner from The Pyramid Collection and pod vases from Sprout Home.
 
Collage by Peggy. Beautiful images from Domino magazine.

Part of my glass collection.
 
Art glass at the Salvation Army. Napkin rings at Target. Wouldn't these look beautiful collected in a bowl?
Window display at my favorite vintage shop. Looks so sunny.
Image from Happy Mundane. Love that lamp, credenza, yellow glass and tea cups. A lovely vignette.
Stay tuned. More lovely images tomorrow.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin