Thursday, November 1, 2007

My Favorite Vintage Store

Last night I needed a pick-me-up so I went to my favorite vintage store. It worked wonders! I thought I'd share a little of what I saw. They have great furniture, clothes, art glass, ceramics, posters, pillows and, of course, lamps. It was difficult to stop clicking! Hope you enjoy.






















































































































Just look at that acrylic table! Love it!

I am kind of surprised because I want the following blue chair, lamp and bottles. Thank God for the digital images. They take up a lot less room and cost a lot less.







































I think these bottles are totally groovy and fit with my Hindu-Moroccan vibe. But way expensive.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Peggy, first of all, thankyou so much for your support in the AT color comp, when I entered the comp it was really to have some feedback about what I'm doing in my home (what a vunerable feeling!!!)pretty surprised to be a finalist and cant wait to show off the rest of my pics!
So I thought I should check out your blog - wow, props to you for everything you are doing here. I certainly know the feeling of indescision and confusion when decorating my home, but isnt it FUN experimenting!!?

Cheers

Jo Walker said...

Love the vintage store. I too baulk at the prices some dealers put on things.

Jessie said...

OH my god!!!!!!!!!!! That photo with the chairs with the pink fabric and lime green pillows. WOW!!!! I can see that as your apartment. :) I love that lamp behind one of the chairs. I would so buy that for my house!!!!!!!!! I hope when I start working at the antique mall I get some cool finds. Thanks for the photos. I love antique/vintage shops.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin