Sunday, May 26, 2013

Mood Board: Fabulous White!

my girl haley and I made a stop at home goods the other day. big mistake. i can't stop obsessing about all the beautiful white i saw. good thing i don't have any money. i'd throw out everything i have and start over (do you ever dream of doing this?). here's a few of the lovelies occupying my mind today. ahh. i'm a great consumer, just not such a good capitalist.

love the shape!

too gorgeous!
cute!

i try not to be greedy and occupy my mind with things, but i need this white caged vase.  so gorgeous.  like sculpture.  at $29 not in my price range.  i like pretty things, but i'm cheap.  ahh, time to get out of the house and enjoy this beautiful weather.  hope you are having a good weekend, dear readers!  xo

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Wow, I love all these pieces! (Big surprise right! ha!) The Homegoods here has never had such great mod looking things. I get in trouble when I go to that store.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin