Friday, September 24, 2010

White walls, white floors

It's five o'clock in the morning and I can't sleep. I'm moving tomorrow and my head is swimming from all that I have to do. Rather than toss and turn, I thought I'd occupy my mind with pictures from my inspiration file - a source of endless joy and fascination. Here's one of my favorite homes.



The lovely home of Carolyn Quartermaine. I've featured it before (see previous post here). Her home makes me want to do my new place in all white with soft pops of pink and blue. I love the textiles and love white floors and white walls. Like floating on a cloud.

1 comment:

Kim Carney said...

i can definitely see a big colorful canvas and open white space.

Sometimes I wish I had more open space. I know my son complains about our dark green colors and all of our "odd" collections we have going on. He says when he has his own place, it will be "open" and free of stuff. (to which I say, good luck with that)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin