Saturday, September 25, 2010

More inspiration

Good morning dear readers! Today is my birthday and I am moving! I find that kind of profound. Starting a new beginning on my birthday. It's going to be a couple of busy days, so I'm trying to get some pictures from my inspiration folder up before I am without computer access. I would love to decorate a very edgy, Bohemian apartment with some modern elements thrown in. The following elements may seem disparate, but I could see them all working together.
I think I need these. Gorgeous. Image via Cosas.

Oh how I love this room! Low scale sofa juxtaposed with tall lamp, check. Moroccan influence, check. Lantern and lots of pillows, check. Image via Abigail Ahern.

I think I need that credenza. Cosas' teapots would look great on it. Love the idea of the more frilly teapots displayed with the more rigid geometry of the piece. And the yellow drawer repeats the color of the sofa and lampshade above. Fab. Image via Design Milk.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice!!!

laura said...

happy birthday! i moved just after my birthday last year and i agree it's the perfect time for renewal and to see the move in a positive light; new year, new beginning! look forward to see how the new apt progresses...

:O)

Jessie said...

Hey Peggy! Thanks for all your comments you left me! I am moving Wednesday! I can't wait to post pictures of my apartment. :) Talk to you soon!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin