Thursday, August 13, 2009

Green....or never say never!

Dear readers, as you already know - I obsess about color all week long. It helps with the agony of a soulless job. Lately I have been obsessing about green. There are many colors I thought I didn't like, and through my experimentation with paint have learned to love. For example, orange, yellow and gray are colors at one time I didn't like, and now I love. At one time I thought I'd never use green in my home. I have learned never to say never when it comes to color. I have recently fallen in love with green. Here's some green inspiration for you. Hope you enjoy!
I adore the yellow coffee table with the green chairs!

Love the placement of the green vase in this shot. The vase is like a leaf against the tree print, and with the flowers of the Marimekko sofa.

Above images via Sofa Blog.

Any color looks great with large amounts of white. Zara Home via Sofa Blog.

I love the Togo sofa in green. Image PointClickHome.
I love green with pink. Domino.
Nicole and her husband made that fabulous wall hanging for their porch. Image via Making it Lovely.Urban Outfitters.

Green looks great with blue. Flickr user Majlee.


Green lamps at Lamps Plus.


Look at this beautiful shot! It would look great enlarged. Flickr user pauly.



Cute vignette and stunning paintings by Kim and Jo, respectively, of Desire to Inspire. Kim and Jo can always be relied upon to provide inspiration.

Mint green dish from Etsy user MyOtherLittleShop.




Items I saw at the vintage store. According to Kim, the green vase is a Bitossi. It's tempting me greatly. Small, but expensive Fenton ashtray, would look cute with a tealight in it. And cute green stools. For previous post on green, click here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin