Sunday, August 23, 2009

Saturday!

Dear readers, yesterday was a fine day. I live for Saturday. Precious Saturday, my favorite day of the week. I started my day with this very fine coffee. Colombian coffee is my favorite, and this has a very similar taste. Not sure where it comes from, I got it in the hood for $1.99. Good deal. Good coffee.

Ahh, time to paint. I started moving around some of my things to get in the mood. This is part of my costume jewelry collection. I love the colors.

I really love turquoise and pink.

A shelf in my kitchen. The Hello Kitty Pez containers are new. They were $.99 at the craft store. I know Pink would love them.

Hmm. Now music. I put a bunch of Erykah Badu in my YouTube playlist. She is the coolest - I adore her! I love the song and the video for Bag Lady. Look at those colors!

Of course, whatever I paint involves lots of pink.

My apartment is small and humble, but I love it. Here is the view from my window. What a luxury to see trees outside my window. It's the first time I've lived in a place where I didn't look out at another building. It was a beautiful rainy day, so I went for a walk. I love rain.

When I got home, I sensed a beautiful, unmistakable smell. Night blooming jasmine. Ahh. I wanted to put this plant in a pot in my apartment. But how unfair to take her prisoner like that. She belongs where she has chosen to grow.

Yep, it was a good day. Hope you had a good day too.

xxoo

1 comment:

Ivo Serenthà said...

Congratulation for your blog and pictures included,I enocourage you to photoblog http://photosphera01.spaces.live.com

Greetings from Italy,

Marlow

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin