Thursday, June 6, 2013

Fabulous Color Scheme: Pink and Orange

So my girl Haley and I were on the phone the other day.  I was rambling on about color.  One of our favorite topics.  We often default to this topic when things get too heavy and we need cheering up.  She asked me, "How much do you think we talk about color?"  My reply:  A LOT, of course.  If you've been reading this blog for a while, you know that I am addicted.  I have experimented with many color schemes, but there is one that never fails to make me happy.  Pink and orange.  It's divine!


Genie vase at inmod;   fluo vase via hunting and collecting;   pink vase via modani;  Kate Spade Camelia Avenue posy vase via houzz.


Beautiful pink gown by Monique Lhuillier;   essential outfit for this summer, gorgeous shades of orange and coral by Matthew Williamson;  pink sleeve via sexy queen.


Orange and pink color blocks!  Image via Lonny.


Hot pink also looks great with red, as this fabulous lady proves.  Image via Coco Lee.

I am obsessed with this bedding!  That pink and orange pillow pops nicely against the black and white graphics.  Paola Navone for Anthropologie.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin