Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Thinking about a mural

 
 
 
 
Below I mentioned that I'd like to do a mural in my apartment.  This is a picture I cut out of a magazine some time ago.  I think it would make a cool mural.  I love the original image, and I've been playing with it in picnik.  Do you use picnik?  It's great fun and very addicting.  Since I can't do anything permanent in my apartment, I'd love to have one or all of these images rasterized.  I think my favorite is the pink one in the first row.  Which is your favorite?

3 comments:

Greener Pastures--A City Girl Goes Country said...

My daughter, the artist, uses that, whatever it is. I'm not good with computer stuff.

Which pink one? I like the pinks and I also like the lime and blue one.

Thanks for YOUR comment on MY blog. At first I was like, who is Peggy? Then I figured it out. It's Creative Influences!

Peggy said...

Hi Greener - I meant the pink one in the first row, the other ones looked sorta purple to me.

Greener Pastures--A City Girl Goes Country said...

I like that one. And it's you.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin