Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Over the top pink

The changes to my decorating style are scaring me a little.  I seem to be drawn more and more to over the top, girly decor.  One thing that remains consistent is my love of pink.  Any room I decorate must have a large amount of pink.  Here are some over the top pink rooms from around the web.  Hope you enjoy!

Love this pink table!  Image vtwonen.

Just for fun, I couldn't live here.  But it does show that a pink sofa looks great with lilac walls.  Desire to Inspire.
Adrian Briscoe.  I really dig those hanging lamps!  This is a great idea if your bedroom is too small for nightstands (as mine is).  I need that rug!  I've seen the fun pattern on the headboard many times.  I'd guess it is an Amy Butler fabric, but don't know for sure.  Please contact me if you know the designer of this fabric.

These hot pink club chairs were used on Emily Henderson's show.  They didn't make the cut, but man I am digging them.  I'd like to have them in my place.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin