Sunday, April 3, 2011

Pottery Jones

Today's episode of Pottery Jones focuses on vintage German porcelain which is influenced by the op art movement.   I especially love the matte white forms of German potters such as Scherzer, Heinrich, Reuther and Rosenthal.  I am always keeping an eye out for beautiful pieces like these.  Unfortunately, I seldom see them in thrift shops.  These beautiful works beg to be touched.  They look great collected together, and in modern decor.  Here are some examples for your viewing pleasure.


Mascara Jones.
1001 Vintage.
Also 1001 Vintage.  I want this one!
The End of History.  If you haven't checked out this shop yet, you must.  It's fab!


Look at this fabulous collection!  I'd have a heart attack if I went into a thrift store and saw this.  Image via Modern Metropolis.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin