Thursday, February 24, 2011

In the pink

This weekend I had the pleasure of going to the mall in Troy, Michigan.  Simply put - it's huge.  It extends across a four lane highway and has a sky way complete with people mover connecting the two malls.  It was packed.  I was in shock.  Cleveland has nothing like this.  And I kept wondering why.  Now, I'm not usually a mall person, but people were plopping down lots of money.  In Cleveland when we want to shop, we leave the city.  And that's a damn shame.  Sorry, I digress.  This is not a post about Cleveland politics.  This is a post about pink!  I was so excited to see the store of the fab Betsey Johnson.  I've written about Betsey on this blog (see previous post here).  I love her apartment!

I had to go into this shop.  The dresses are adorable, but I was taken by the decor.  The sales clerks thought I was odd, because I was busy looking at the  lovely pink walls.  The lovely pink flowered curtains covering the fitting rooms.  The industrial looking benches with flowered plastic pillows.  In other words, I could live there.  Because I just can't get enough pink.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

WOW, I am totally jealous! You are like me, you look more at how the store is decorated then the stuff in it to buy! lol ;)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin