Friday, June 6, 2008

Realm Dekor


Lately I've been reading a lot about the exciting art scene in Columbus, Ohio. Realm Dekor is a happening part of this scene. I am in love with their funky vases. One of my favorites is the Orb vase pictured above. They also feature several vases by amazing local artist Sam Drumgoole.



Loft pedestal vase. Love it. Want it.

Orbit vase.

Drumgoole has worked with the master glass blower Dale Chihuly. Imagine! What a thrill that must have been! Chihuly's work never ceases to amaze me. He is someone I would love to meet. Honestly. I'm just not sure I could ever throw another party without these fab balloon lamps and table trivets. Available exclusively at Realm Dekor.


1 comment:

said...

Your blog is a joy for the eye.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin