Monday, March 19, 2012

Loft Love

Hello Creative Influences readers! Since Peggy is super busy, she asked me to do a guest post for her. One thing Peggy and I both love are Lofts! The open space, layout and high ceilings. I dream of having a loft someday in an old building in a big city....

About Design InteriorInterior-Riverdale-Loft-Apartment-with-Two-Windows-by-Beauparlant-DesignLiving-Room-Interior-of-Riverdale-Loft-Apartment-by-Beauparlant-DesignLiving-Room-Sofa-in-Interior-Riverdale-Loft-Apartment-by-Beauparlant-Design
I love the row of cabinets under the windows.
Also, with tall ceilings you can have huge artwork, something else I love!

Modern-Interior-of-Riverdale-Loft-Apartment-by-Beauparlant-Design

I am also drooling over this loft apartment in Stockholm!
Bright white walls with pops of color throughout.....

Trendir
bright-color-accents-loft-apartment-stockholm-2bright-color-accents-loft-apartment-stockholm-3
I am super jealous of these windows....
bright-color-accents-loft-apartment-stockholm-6bright-color-accents-loft-apartment-stockholm-4

I hope these lofts inspire you. I can't wait to see Peggy's new place and how she decorates it!
Feel free to stop by my blog sometime, My Mod Style and say HELLO!
Take Care,
Jessie

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Jessie, thanks for this post! I love all these lofts!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin