Friday, April 12, 2013

Graffiti inspired furniture

I love the look of graffiti inspired painted furniture.  Especially when a modern graffiti look is juxtaposed with a stuffy, old piece.  It gives it a completely new life!  Here are a couple ideas I'd love to try.
I love the hand painted chair and screen!  I'd love to try my hand at making a screen.  These two pieces look so great together, the room looks soft, hip and comfy.  Image via Virlova Style.

This image has been obsessing me all week.  I may need to steal this idea.  I love this sofa.   I especially love the sofa juxtaposed with the modern standing lamp.  I think I'd prefer to see an acrylic coffee table here so that the only visual weight comes from the sofa.  Image via Lonny.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin