Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A Wrap Up

Hello dear readers!  I hope you are enjoying your summer.  Sorry for being a bad blogger.  I know I've been obsessing for weeks about the color blue, and I'd like to wrap that obsession up.  For now.  I'd love to bring more blue into my place.  If you are a long time reader of my blog, you know that I first considered blue when I saw this cover of Domino.

I miss Domino magazine!  This was my favorite cover.  I love the royal blue sofa with the pink and lavender pillows and her lovely orange dress.  If you'd like to add a little blue to your place, it's easiest to do it with accessories.

This quilted slip cover gives a nice pop of dark blue in this room.  And dig those canvases above the sofa.  I may need to steal that idea.  Image Mauricio Arruda.
These lovely dipped vases would look great in the above room.  Michelle Williams Ceramics.

Feel more turquoise?  Here's a beautiful vase I'd love to have for my collection.  Clear Mountain Craft.

Need a little bling with your blue?  How about this gorgeous pillow.  I seem to be a sucker for anything shiny lately.  Comfy Heaven.  I guess you've noticed Etsy is my go-to place for fab accessories.


And don't forget the outdoors!  I love the use of blue and white in this gorgeous outdoor space.  Above two images Ikea.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin