Saturday, June 9, 2012

Girls' Night Out

I know I've been a bad blogger lately, but I am hoping to catch my breath soon and rectify that situation.  I have a lot of exciting creative things to share.  But first, it's my sister-in-law's birthday and we are going out for a girls' night!  I am so excited.  I found this lovely creature on the internet and tried to do my eyes just like hers.
Well, I don't look quite as exquisite as she does, but I look pretty darn cute!  I love makeup and being a girl.  Sorry, I don't remember where I got this image, let me know if you know the source.

What are you doing this weekend, dear readers?  Need some makeup tips?  Have you checked out Promise Phan on YouTube?  She's amazing!  She transforms herself into various celebrities:  Angelina Jolie, Scarlett Johanssen and Nickie Minaj - just to name a few.  Have a great weekend, stay tuned for exciting creative posts next week!  xo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin