Monday, December 6, 2010

The Handmade Pledge

Many bloggers have taken the handmade pledge for this holiday season. I love this sentiment. Since money is low this season, I am planning to make gifts for my loved ones. Don't worry if you can't knit, or if you don't have time. You don't have to make gifts, you can buy handmade from artisans. Etsy makes it particularly easy to do so.

For example, these cool decoupage bottles featuring pages from Alice in Wonderland would make great gifts. Available from Greencycledesigns.
Isn't this hand painted Tonka truck the coolest? I'm thinking of making a couple of these. It would be cool to paint graffiti on miniature trains too. Unfortunately, I can't remember where I got this image - please contact me if you know the artist.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin