Sunday, September 27, 2009

New Painting and other Obsessions

I hope you are having a good weekend, dear readers! I've been doing my usual - experimenting with paint and obsessing about how to rearrange my furniture. I'm off to visit my dear nephews, so this will be a quick post.


I painted quite a bit this weekend. Part of my process is moving around the pottery. I love contemplating the colors and the shapes.



2009, 24" x 30", acrylic on canvas, untitled as of yet.

Here is a new painting I completed yesterday. I have another in the works, which I hope to show you later this week. I want to start painting more, and larger canvases, but space is a problem.

And oh yeah, I am totally obsessing about the Lucy chair from Target.


I'd love to go more glam in my apartment and this chair would fit nicely. Dark, glamorous decor will be the theme for this week. Stay tuned.

xxoo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin