Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Blogging - Elle Decoration UK Edition

Elle Decoration UK never ceases to inspire me. The March 2009 issue was no exception. Of course I've been loving pink and orange together for a long time. So when I saw this page I swooned.





Look at that! Fuchsia, orange, red and brown! Hmm, this may be a good color combo for my new brown pillows. Gorgeous.

After seeing these beautiful colors, I just had to put a brush to canvas. I was compelled to experiment with these colors. This is what I came up with. I adore stripes. I mix my own colors, and I wish the pink were just a tad paler.


Here's the painting with my new pillows. Wish the sofa were fuchsia! My living room won't stay this way because I must have yellow. It's so fun to experiment with color, and canvases make it easy. I have a radical idea for the small sofa. Stay tuned.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin