Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday Fashion Fun

I wear my hair long.  I've tried many lengths and styles, but I prefer long, straight, one-length hair.  It's very easy to take care of.  But lately I've been seeing a lot of cute cuts with bangs, and I just can't decide if I should cut my hair or not!  I know I would miss how easy it currently is to take care of, but one of my new year's resolutions is to try to look cuter and to be braver with fashion.  I do love being a girly girl.

Have you tried Hollywood Makeover at InStyle?  It's fun!  You upload a picture of yourself and you can try on celebrity hair styles, different makeup and even change your eye color.


Here's a picture of me with a Heidi Klum hair style.  I kinda like it, but I haven't had bangs forever!  I get a lot of emails asking why I never put pics of myself on my blog, so here is one.  If there any plastic surgeons out there willing to do surgery for free - I would love a nose job!  You can use me in advertisements.  I don't like my nose, but I am rather lucky because it's been broken twice so it could be a lot worse.

Remember this gorgeous model from my previous post?  I love the cut and color of her hair.  She really rocks this 'do.  I wish I were brave enough to try it, but I think you need a cute little face for it.  Also that color and cut are both high maintenance.  I love fashion, but I'm not a high maintenance kind of girl.  This lovely model is also rocking that orange lipstick.

I've been searching for the perfect orange lipstick forever.  I want a citrusy look, not rust or brick.  Lime Crime has some of the best opaque lipstick I've ever used.  This lovely color is called My Beautiful Rocket and is perfect.  Unfortunately, it's sold out.

So here I am with white hair and orange lipstick.  Hmm.  Stay tuned for a line of clothes I am designing!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Yay! You posted a picture of yourself! :). It's hard to change your look. My hair didn't turn out well this time when we did my roots. I may change the color but I don't want to. I'm so stuck on the platinum blonde! Lol

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin