Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Simple Living: Comfort Clothes

Simple is sexy.  There is nothing sexier than a woman who looks comfortable.  My favorite part of winter is the clothes!  Winter is the perfect time to look comfortable.  These pieces from Jenfashion fit the bill nicely.  Soft, comfortable, feminine with just the right amount of edge and perfect architecture.  I would like these to be my winter uniform.


This lovely lady is strong, confident and comfortable with who she is.  She's also a little bit mysterious.

Generally, I'm not a fan of the shaved side look (what do you call this style a reverse mullet?).  But... this girl rocks it!  I love the color of her hair.  I love the shape of her hair with that fab collar.  It's a total look.  Both simple and sophisticated.   I dearly love gray.  For a long time all I've worn is black.  Now I crave gray.  I'd love to have a whole wardrobe in gray sweat shirt and tee shirt fabric.   I think I could wear nothing but gray clothes and live in a place decorated in gray.  Such an easy color.

Look at this gorgeous coat.  I love how sculptural these pieces are.  I need all of these!  Jen's clothes are so gorgeous, I had a hard time picking only a few looks to feature here.  Do visit Jenfashion, you will be delighted.  Beautiful architectural clothes and at reasonable prices!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I do love her hair. I keep thinking about changing mine, but can't ever commit. I need more comfy WARM clothes.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin